Phil Spoor has been the co-owner of Absolute Carpet Care with his wife Michelle since 2005. The company is presently celebrating 30 years of service to the Brisbane area.
Absolute Carpet Care provides professional carpet cleaning services for home, businesses, schools and government buildings to all of Brisbane and the surrounding areas; although based in Capalaba, our service area includes all Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside, East Brisbane and West Brisbane suburbs.
No job is too big or too small for Absolute Carpet Care; we clean everything from single rugs or arm chairs, all the way through to function halls, shopping centres and multi-storey office buildings. We also offer our professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services to motor homes, boats, caravans and cars – if it’s made of carpet, leather, fabric or any other type of upholstery, we have the tools to clean it.
Absolute Carpet Care guarantees quality in our workmanship because:
- We are a member of SCRIA, (Specialized Cleaning & Restoration Industry Australia).
- We will turn up on time [will phone if delayed], and will give a quality result the first time.
- We are ‘Blue Card’ holders, meaning that we fulfil the requirements for providing our services in schools, day care centres and any other facility that caters for children.
- We have Truck Mounted machinery for Deep Steam Cleaning [hot water extraction] of your carpets, powered by a 30 HP diesel motor.
- We provide a 24 hour carpet water damage service because we understand that quick action is essential when dealing with these situations. We can also invoice you insurance company directly, if applicable.
We look forward to assisting you in your carpet cleaning endeavours, both for the home or the office anywhere in the Brisbane metropolitan area.