Carpet cleaning is a task that we often leave till last and eventually forget. Most of us do not realise that our carpet can be the cause of various allergies and infections. The dust and dirt accumulate deep in the fibres, and a normal vacuum cleaner is not enough to suck these dirt particles.
Did you know?
- The virus responsible for stomach flu can live for more than a month on a dirty carpet
- The air quality inside the room is largely affected by a dirty carpet
- A dirty carpet is home to various allergies and infections
- Dirt decreases the life of a carpet
- Your carpet acts as a filter, collecting all the dirt and dust
A carpet might be the most ignored part of your home decor. It easily gives your floor a premium look, enhancing the overall feel of the room but is also responsible for providing a healthy air indoors. It’s high time that we start taking carpet cleaning as an essential part of our home cleaning chores.
As professionals in carpet cleaning in North Brisbane, we realise that you may not be aware of the risks of a dirty carpet. Our carpet cleaning Brisbane north experts go through proper training and have in-depth knowledge of the dangers of a dirty carpet. They receive hands-on training on how to remove all the dirt and stains without damaging the carpet, eventually responsible for its longevity. We are also aware that not all carpets are the same. We use different products and cleaning agents for different types of carpets.